- » Buying a Digital Subscription
- » Forgotten Password
- » Availability of Back Issues
- » Access to Issues After Cancellation
- » Adding Additional Titles
- » New Issue Notifications
Buying a Digital Subscription
You can choose a digital subscription from our wide range of titles on the Exact Editions homepage.
Simply click on the cover of the title you'd like to view, and you will see all the available subscription options with pricing.
In most territories, you don't have to have a PayPal account to buy a digital subscription.
When you arrive at the PayPal page, just choose the 'Use your credit card' link and follow the steps.
In some territories, however, it is necessary to create an account with PayPal in order to use the site.
To check whether this applies to your territory, please follow this link.
If you can't remember you're password, or it's not being recognised:
- Follow this link to retrieve it.
- Enter the email address you used to register with Exact Editions.
- You will receive an email with a link allowing you to create a new password.
Availability of Back Issues
Web and app subscribers have access to all available back issues from our archives, for the duration of the subscription.
The range of back issues varies from title to title - for example, Gramophone's archive extends all the way back to 1923!
You can see how far your title(s) back issues go on the description page before you buy.back to top ↑
Access to Issues After Cancellation
Subscriptions with Exact Editions work more like Netflix or Spotify than print magazine subscriptions.
We offer unlimited access to our full range of issues for the limited period of the subscription, rather than permanent access to specific issues.
This means that subscribers can access the full archive of back issues, as well as any that come out during your subscription, but it won't be possible to download or sync any issues once the subscription's expired.
Adding Additional TitlesTo add new titles to your collection:
- Make sure you are logged out.
- Click on the cover of the magazine you wish to subscribe to from the homepage.
- Choose a subscription option -'One Year' or '3 month recurring'- or simply press 'Add to Basket'.
- Select 'Proceed to checkout' from the next page.
- If you're an existing subscriber, select the option for 'I already have an account' and enter your login details.
- Then press 'Proceed' to go through to PayPal.
New Issue Notifications
As soon as a new issue is published, Exact Editions send you an email to let you know.
If you prefer not to receive these notification emails, you can turn them off by going to 'preferences' and then unticking 'Tell me when new issues arrive'.
Print subscribers can also choose whether to recive notification emails when they first register for digital access. You can do this by ticking or leaving unticked the 'Send new issue' alert box.
Occasionally an email client will recognise a new issue notification as 'Spam'. If you haven't received a notification please check your 'Spam' or 'Junk Mail' folders.back to top ↑