In-App Features (iOS)
To bookmark a page of your magazine within an app:
- Navigate to the page you'd like to bookmark.
- Tap on the 'Share' icon at the top of the page and select 'Bookmark' from the drop-down menu.
- You will then have the option to name your Bookmark, or file it in a folder.
- Once saved, you'll be able to navigate straight back to that page from the 'Bookmark' icon.
Social Media Sharing
To share an interesting page via email, message, Twitter or Facebook, simply:
- Tap the 'Share' icon at the top left of the page.
- Enter your message in the box which appears and press 'Send'.
Make sure you are logged into the Twitter/Facebook account you'd like to use by selecting 'Settings' from the home screen, and checking your account details are correct.
To search within a single issue of the magazine, use the search box at the top right of your screen.
To search the entire archive of back issues, press on the 'Issues' tab at the top left of the screen, and use the search box at the top right of the drop-down box which appears.
To find an issue from the archive, simply select a century, then a decade, then a year, then a month's issue.
For example, '1990s', you can choose which year the issue you're looking for came out in:back to top ↑