Click here to try it for free
All subscribers will gain access to an archive of 112 issues:
Available to read:
Available to read:
The latest issue of Geographical is now available! In this issue we look at the world of rewilding – how a committed organisation of environmentalists are reintroducing one of Italy's rarest species of bears back to the Apennine mountain region and how the locals are learning to live with their new neighbours. Also, we see how a coalition of botanical gardens are restoring natural habitats around the world, look ahead to the UN climate talks in Paris this month with a slew of expert opinions, see how families in Mongolia are welcoming travellers into the homes and bring you a selection of stunning images from this year's Landscape Photographer of the Year awards. Plus, Saba Douglas-Hamilton on saving elephants, cycling around the world as a couple and a stroll through the history of Epping Forest. All this plus much, much more.
KEEP AN EYE ON THE WORLD WITH GEOGRAPHICAL
Established in 1935, Geographical is the official magazine of the Royal Geographical Society and one of the leading magazines in its field, with stunning photography, great writing and first class design.
- Keep up to date with the world, its people and its places through our news pages and topical features on nature and conservation
- Explore far-flung cities, towns and villages. Meet their inhabitants and immerse yourself in their culture
- Discover weird and wonderful wildlife. Learn more of the world around you through insightful features and stunning photography
- Gain exclusive access to special offers and competitions you won’t find anywhere else
Whether it’s a professional interest you hold or merely a casual curiosity for the world around you, Geographical will doubtless prove informative, enlightening and inspiring.
As a digital subscriber you'll...
- Receive each issue of Geographical in your inbox as soon as it is published
- Gain access to our digital archive, back-dating to 2006
- Pay just a fraction of the usual subscription price, saving up to 75%
Check out a free digital sample of Geographical...
... we look at the resurgence of one of Africa's oldest wildlife parks , the plight of the Sahrawi Nomads who have been trapped in territorial limbo for over 35 years, and take a sky high glance at some of Britain's most bedazzling landscapes. All this and much, much more in Geographical
If you have an iPad or iPhone you can read the latest issue as well as the extensive archive via the Geographical app.
Android owners can also read the magazine with the Exactly app. Click here to download or search for Exactly on the Google Play Store.
For full access, just log in with your Exact Editions username and password when prompted by the app.
All subscribers will gain access to all 112 issues:
Copyright © 2015 Exact Editions Ltd.