Click here to try it for free
All subscribers will gain access to an archive of 118 issues:
Available to read:
Available to read:
The June 2016 issue of Geographical delves into the world of food and drink. As global population levels increase and the amount of space required to farm enough meat to sustain us dwindles, do the cricket farms of Thailand have the answer to our looming food crisis? Plus, with global warming killing off the Merlot grape, what does the future hold for the Bordeaux region of France? Also, we join renowned explorer Sir Christopher Ondaatje in the search for the true source of the Nile, visit Jordan's first nature academy, talk to BBC News presenter Martine Croxall, go trekking along the contested border of Armenia and Azerbaijan, learn how to photograph wolves and take a trip to deepest, darkest... Thornton. All in the latest issue of Geographical.
KEEP AN EYE ON THE WORLD WITH GEOGRAPHICAL
Established in 1935, Geographical is the official magazine of the Royal Geographical Society and one of the leading magazines in its field, with stunning photography, great writing and first class design.
- Keep up to date with the world, its people and its places through our news pages and topical features on nature and conservation
- Explore far-flung cities, towns and villages. Meet their inhabitants and immerse yourself in their culture
- Discover weird and wonderful wildlife. Learn more of the world around you through insightful features and stunning photography
- Gain exclusive access to special offers and competitions you won’t find anywhere else
Whether it’s a professional interest you hold or merely a casual curiosity for the world around you, Geographical will doubtless prove informative, enlightening and inspiring.
As a digital subscriber you'll...
- Receive each issue of Geographical in your inbox as soon as it is published
- Gain access to our digital archive, back-dating to 2006
- Pay just a fraction of the usual subscription price, saving up to 75%
Check out a free digital sample of Geographical...
... we look at the resurgence of one of Africa's oldest wildlife parks , the plight of the Sahrawi Nomads who have been trapped in territorial limbo for over 35 years, and take a sky high glance at some of Britain's most bedazzling landscapes. All this and much, much more in Geographical
If you have an iPad or iPhone you can read the latest issue as well as the extensive archive via the Geographical app.
Android owners can also read the magazine with the Exactly app. Click here to download or search for Exactly on the Google Play Store.
For full access, just log in with your Exact Editions username and password when prompted by the app.
All subscribers will gain access to all 118 issues:
Copyright © 2016 Exact Editions Ltd.