Click here to try it for free
All subscribers will gain access to an archive of 48 issues:
Available to read:
Available to read:
- Brian Noble on the new marquee rule and Brian Smith on Page XIII
- Angela Powers meets Widnes skipper Kevin Brown
- Magical times in Newcastle and Blackpool
- The rugby league past of England cricket hero Ben Stokes
- Come in State of Origin - your time is up!
- Win a copy of RL Team Manager 2015 as Ray Peacock talks rugby league gaming
- Concussion - where is the duty of care? A doctor explains...
- Going global - reports from Serbia, Malta, Czech Republic, Ethiopia and Italy
- Plus regular columns Louie McCarthy-Scarsbrook, Ian Golden's Breathing Fire, Mike Rylance's Treiziste Diary and much else besides...
Forty-20 features thought-provoking articles by the game’s most respected writers and fascinating face-to-face interviews with rugby league’s most engaging personalities.
The trial issue is the first of rugby league's biggest year in decades: January 2013. Inside, Brian Noble takes a club-by-club look ahead to the Super League season ahead, while Gareth Walker does likewise with an equally historic Championships campaign.
Elsewhere, Angela Powers of Sky Sports grills Leeds skipper Kevin Sinfield on his surge in popularity; Andy Wilson profiles New Zealand's 'Mad Butcher'; St Helens prop Louie McCarthy-Scarsbrook prepares for action; and Mike Rylance profiles a France side preparing for the World Cup.
Publishing wide-ranging and open-minded stories that are bright and witty, punchy and intelligent, Forty-20 is unafraid to grapple with the big issues of rugby league.
If you would like digital access while you’re on the move, why not download our app for the iPhone and iPad?
Digital subscribers can also read the magazine in the 'Exactly' Android app. Click here to download.
All subscribers will gain access to all 48 issues:
Copyright © 2015 Exact Editions Ltd.