Click here to try it for free
All subscribers will gain access to an archive of 103 issues:
Available to read:
Available to read:
Latest issue: In our latest issue, Geographical investigates the hidden diseases that kill far more people every year than Ebola but fail to make headlines in the West. We also look at innovative measures to clean up the polluted canals of Manila, an eco-resort in Greece that is the fulfilment of an old Captain’s dream, what life as a Himalayan porter is really like, and the variety on offer when taking photographs from a fixed position in Scotland. There’s also the chance to win an amazing trip to Ontario’s wilderness with survival expert Ray Mears! Plus, your monthly eye on all things Geographical in Worldwatch.
KEEP AN EYE ON THE WORLD WITH GEOGRAPHICAL
Established in 1935, Geographical is the official magazine of the Royal Geographical Society and one of the leading magazines in its field, with stunning photography, great writing and first class design.
- Keep up to date with the world, its people and its places through our news pages and topical features on nature and conservation
- Explore far-flung cities, towns and villages. Meet their inhabitants and immerse yourself in their culture
- Discover weird and wonderful wildlife. Learn more of the world around you through insightful features and stunning photography
- Gain exclusive access to special offers and competitions you won’t find anywhere else
Whether it’s a professional interest you hold or merely a casual curiosity for the world around you, Geographical will doubtless prove informative, enlightening and inspiring.
As a digital subscriber you'll...
- Receive each issue of Geographical in your inbox as soon as it is published
- Gain access to our digital archive, back-dating to 2006
- Pay just a fraction of the usual subscription price, saving up to 75%
Check out a free digital sample of Geographical...
... we look at the resurgence of one of Africa's oldest wildlife parks , the plight of the Sahrawi Nomads who have been trapped in territorial limbo for over 35 years, and take a sky high glance at some of Britain's most bedazzling landscapes. All this and much, much more in Geographical
Digital subscribers to Geographical can also download the free 'Geographical' app to read the magazine on iPhone and iPad.
Kindle Fire owners can download Geographical by searching the Amazon App Store for "Geographical magazine".
Android owners can also access the magazine with the 'Exactly' Android app. Click here to download.
All subscribers will gain access to all 103 issues:
Copyright © 2015 Exact Editions Ltd.