Click here to try it for free
All subscribers will gain access to an archive of 61 issues:
Available to read:
Available to read:
THE FORCE AWAKENS
The intensity of the kiteboarding experience at this time of year can be epic; heightened by the cold, by the challenging conditions and by the close camaraderie of the deranged few who join you. Our core thread running through the issue unites, motivates and celebrates the kitesurfing experience in these darker months – plus there are tips on how to comfortably survive the cold.
Also, if you'd like to know the answers to all these questions, you definitely need this issue, too!
- Do you know how to survive in the surf at all costs?
- Can you kite in Columbia?
- Where have we found mechanical wave perfection?
- We've tested two kites that were designed a decade apart. Could you spot the difference?
- Can you predict the probability of the King of the Air getting 40 knots?
- Which kite is for you? The Bandit, the Obsession or the Catalyst? We've rinsed sessions on them all.
Kiteworld International magazine was launched in 2002 and continues to build on its reputation as the only truly worldwide kiteboarding magazine. Six times a year Kiteworld comes super-charged with articles, breathtaking photography, gripping stories, reviews and news on the latest kit.
Six times a year Kiteworld comes super-charged with articles, breathtaking photography, gripping stories, reviews and news on the latest kit. Subscribers to the digital edition have access to a growing pile of back issues.
If you have an iPad or iPhone you can read the latest issue as well as the extensive archive via the Exactly app. Find this by searching the App Store for Exactly or by clicking here.
Android owners can also read the magazine with Exactly for Android. Click here to download or search for Exactly in the Google Play Store.
All subscribers will gain access to all 61 issues:
Copyright © 2016 Exact Editions Ltd.