Click here to try it for free
All subscribers will gain access to an archive of 9 issues:
Available to read:
- Home tours of a concrete tribute to American Modernism in Belgium, and a split-level London ‘chalet’ from 1963.
- Textile designer Eleanor Pritchard discusses British craft tradition and her mid-century inspirations.
- Daughter of British design Great Robin Day shares some personal insights into her father’s designs.
- Dutch lighting dealers Béton Brut provide a Buyer’s Guide to an area that remains largely untapped with UK collectors.
- RIBA Curator Justine Sambrook explores through photographs the story of design at Dudley Zoo.
MidCentury magazine is an independent UK-based biannual that celebrates the best of 20th Century interiors, furniture and architecture.
Designed to appeal to anybody who loves Modern design, whether dedicated collectors or those who simply enjoy a nose around somebody else’s home (you know who you are!), we aim to inspire our readers with stunning photography and equip them with the know-how to buy right.
And all-importantly we provide a comprehensive guide to sourcing the stuff, listing the best places to find both original and contemporary pieces.
If you have an iPad or iPhone you can read the latest issue as well as the extensive archive via the Midcentury app.
Android owners can also read the magazine with the Exactly app. Click here to download or search for Exactly on the Google Play Store.
For full access, just log in with your Exact Editions username and password when prompted by the app.
All subscribers will gain access to all 9 issues:
Copyright © 2016 Exact Editions Ltd.