Click here to try it for free
All subscribers will gain access to an archive of 30 issues:
Available to read:
Regional Focus: Ross and Cromarty, Eilean Donan Castle, The voice of Scotland, Glasgow’s titan cranes, Shetland’s Gin, The Highland Folk Museum, Clan Crichton, Cambuskenneth Abbey, Knockando Woolmill, Scots Codebreakers of WWII.
Every issue of Scotland Magazine is a celebration of this amazing country. Whether you’re interested in historic castles and homes, wild and rugged countryside, famous Scots, breathtaking walks, architectural heritage or the finest food and drink – within the pages of Scotland Magazine you’ll be transported to a magical land… and every issue includes:
• Discovery of the country’s most historic houses and castles
• Exploration of Scotland’s dramatic lochs and landscapes
• Visitors’ guides to one of the great regions of Scotland
• An insight into a leading clan
• Scotland’s finest cooking, with recipes
• Reviews of the very best hotels, selected by the Scottish Hotel Awards
• A historical appreciation of the most famous Scots over the centuries
And, so much more…
If you have an iPad or iPhone you can read the latest issue as well as the extensive archive via the Scotland Magazine app. Find this by searching the App Store for Scotland Magazine or by clicking here.
Android users can also read the issue and archive via the Scotland Magazine app.
For full access, just log in with your Exact Editions username and password when prompted by the app.
All subscribers will gain access to all 30 issues:
Copyright © 2016 Exact Editions Ltd.