9. Editorial Singletrack is 40 issues old this month. Coincidentally, Chipps is 40 years old too.
10. Tilting the Balance Matt and Chipps enjoy two perfect, frozen days of Scottish Glen loveliness.
20. The Romance of Romania Our Polish correspondent, Tomasz Debiec takes on the mountain ranges of Romania, wild camping style.
30. Interview: Mark Lynskey Once the head of the Litespeed empire, now making bikes under his own family name.
37. Bike Test: Duvet Bikes Five bikes that the Singletrack staff reckon would get them out of bed on a cold winter’s day. Featuring Commencal, GT, Lapierre, Scott and Specialized
50. Column: Blame The Dog Mike Ferrentino’s still not finished getting annoyed about the internet…
52. Grinder Loads of bikes, tops, shoes and all sorts that have been out on the bike in the wet this winter.
64. Shimano Chipps travels to Japan to try and get a handle on this enigmatic componentry giant.
72. Grouptest: Budget Disc Brakes You probably have disc brakes on your bike. But what about on your other bike? Ben looks at some cheap stoppers.
78. Column: Roly Lambert Roly’s lost it again and this time it’s cyclists in his firing line.
80. Bike Porn: Diamondback Sabbath What happens if you give a UK design team free reign on bike design? Something very special…
82. 50 Things To Do Before We Are 50. It’ll be issue 50 of Singletrack in July 2009. How many of our list can you knock off before then?
88. Grouptest: Waterproof Trousers Tights keep you warm in the wet, but what if you want to keep dry too? We test everything from waterproof tights to rainpants.
93. Competition – Win an XT Groupset! Win an entire Shimano XT groupset and wheels, worth £900. 25 years old and still going strong.
94. Fitness Matt Hart has gone off the rails to bring you our latest fitness article.
100. Awards Results Hundreds of you voted for your favourite bikes, bits, places and people in 2007. Here are the results.
102. Gallery Five pages of photos to inspire you to ride that bit more.
108. Stays Warm When Wet. Benji’s celebration of a Grim Ride well earned.
114. Route We travel south to Dorset’s Purbeck Hills.
127. Outro It’s been a long couple of months of dressing up…