7. Editorial Chipps uncovers the secret to summer fitness. It’s called ‘winter bike riding’.
8. Finding New Nowheres Riding technical singletrack loaded with camping gear is finally possible, so reckons Aaron Teasdale.
16. Sleeping with Ghosts Dave, Sim and Oli ride an overnight adventure into the slate quarries of Wales.
24. Interview: Tracy Moseley Now on the Trek global team, this perennial downhiller talks to Benji about her rise through the ranks and ‘proper’ training.
30. Column – Geoff Johnson How many bikes is too many? Most of them, reckons Geoff.
33. Bike Test – Cyclescheme Bikes Three disparate bikes that come under the magic £1000 ride-to-work scheme from Boardman, Genesis and KHS.
42. Column – Prioritise This! Benji praises those ‘far but nearby’ trails that we ignore in favour of more famous trails further afield.
44. Through the Grinder Ten pages of real products tested in the real world.
56. Dan Milner Photo Gallery Chamonix-based Dan pics his favourite ever photos in this stunning gallery.
64. 2010 Lighting roundup. Everything’s gone LED – here’s a look at some of the latest, neatest lights for 2010.
72. Column: Steve Makin Steve uses the ‘time slowing down’ moment before flipping over the bars to examine the anatomy of a crash.
74. SRAM Photo Competition Always dreamed of a shot at the ‘Staff Photographer’ role? We’ve teamed up with SRAM where you can win just that gig for a weekend.
76. Subscribe to Singletrack A world of benefits awaits you.
78. Grouptest – Baggy 3/4s Chipps rounds up a nine below-knee shorts for men and women.
82. Long Termers It’s a fresh new season and the Singletrack team has been building up a new collection of bikes that you’ll be able to follow online.
86. Alfine vs Rohloff A Thorn Sterling and a Charge Duster 8 are the test beds for this ‘Which hub-gear do I need’ shootout.
90. What is Singletrack Premier? Thinks of it as the DVD Bonus Features extra disc for the magazine. All the behind the scenes and extra bits that didn’t make the mag.
92. Blame the Dog Mike Ferrentino vents his spleen over facial hair stereotyping. Or at least we think that’s what he said.
96. Training for your first 100km event Fitness basics with Matt Hart. Just in time to prepare for the summer!
100. Route Guide: Eastern Peaks A lesser overrun bit of the Peak District, and a glimpse into where all new Cotic bike prototypes get tested by Cy.
111. Outro Silly pictures. Silly people.