Tim March from howies shows Sim and Matt round the howies in-house screen print shop. All their T-shirts are printed by hand by two guys. Photo by Sim
7. Editorial Bikes are not the only amazing invention in the world, reckons Chipps. And you still have to pedal them.
8. Jamaica - Rhythms Of Life Benji samples the tastes and trails of the Jamaican Fat Tyre Festival.
18. A Touch of Class Don’t sleep on the moors in a bivvy bag! Check into a decent hotel and do it properly. Mark invents the anti-bivvy.
24. Interview – Debbie Burton from Minx-Girl An insight into getting women to ride more, how to set up your own internet business and why changing rooms need mirrors on the inside.
30. Column: Up! Johnne Pinks sings the praises of the unpopular, but ever present, need to climb hills to get to the top.
33. Bike Test – Adjustable Angle Bikes We give the verdict on bikes from Bionicon, Kona and Norco with dual (or more!) personalities.
42. Column: The Joy of Fettling There’s something primeval about taking things apart and putting them back together. Hopefully correctly.
44. Through the Grinder Ten pages of real products, wrecked in real mud by real riders.
56. Gallery Feature – Gary Perkin What does a race photographer do in the winter? Ride bikes at home in South Africa, of course! Photos not for the easily jealous…
62. Blame the Dog Our vaguely tame American, Mike Ferrentino, tries to work out where the simple act of riding got complicated.
64. Column: Sweet Lines Jazzy Brian draws the parallels between singletrack mountain biking and, er, jazz guitar improvisation?
66. Singletrack Weekender! Voted one of the best events of 2009. Three events, but only one bike permitted. July 3/4th. Book it now!
71. Grouptest: Handlebars Everyone needs handlebars and we’ve lassoed 25 of them, from the widest to the weirdest.
78. Competition: Win Fulcrum wheels and Thomson stuff! Win a Fulcrum wheelset and the stem and seatpost of your choice!
80. Grouptest: Trail Lights Pt2 More winter (and summer racing) lights from Exposure, Lupine, Lumicycle and Hope.
84: Competition: Become SRAM’s pro race photographer for the day. Do you have what it takes to be a pro snapper?
88. Subscribe to Singletrack Get all this. And more. For less.
90. UK Travel: Ancient Trails - The Magna Via Benji, our trail historian, charts another historic trail – that conveniently happens to be great to ride.
96. Fitness. Lose weight this spring! Fitness basics with Matt Hart. Follow this, lose weight in time for the summer. Simple.
100. Route Guide – Quantock Hills, Somerset A tour round the endless bridleways of this West Country gem.
111. Outro You can’t go anywhere without someone taking a stupid picture of you, we blame camera-phones.