9. Editorial Chipps muses that riding bikes is about a lot more than just riding bikes.
10. The Joy of Riding Singletrack goes to Spain to balance springtime weather with photoshoots and injury. Just a normal day in the office.
18. Full Service How to ride out the back of Tebay Services in Cumbria, right into the Lakeland hills.
24. Interview: Stu Thomson of MTBCut A pioneering exponent of online race and trail videos talks to us.
30. Column: The price we pay Geoff Johnson thought he was a riding god. Until he broke himself. Fortunately he’s philosophical about it.
33. Bike Test: Big up front Three bikes with 5in forks and 4in suspension from Intense, Lapierre and Pace.
42. Column: Fun on the beater bike Steve Bladon has more fun than he expects when forced to ride his old ‘beater’ bike.
46. Competition: Win a Saracen Zen3 worth £1300 Win Saracen’s top-end hardcore hardtail
50. Through the Grinder Ten pages of real-world products reviewed after months of real-world riding.
64. Blame the Dog: Mike Ferrentino Mike looks at his list of excuses for not riding enough. And burns it.
66. Mojo Trail Diaries in Scotland Top bike racers take on ‘normal’ mountain trails with impressive results.
74. S24O – A ‘Sub 24 Overnight’ Summer Aaron Teasdale takes his young sons on a succession of overnight camping rides into the Montana wilderness.
83. Grouptest: Workstands Eight workstands for the home, race paddock and bike shop reviewed.
92. Singletrack Classic Weekender Catch up on all the fun you missed from the summer’s most all-encompassing bike event!
96. Diagonal Everest Riding offroad across the north of Wales, climbing the height of Everest on the way.
102. Access All Areas – Part Deux Dave Anderson continues the open discussion about trail access and whether riding on footpaths is naughty.
106. Mini-Test: Kneepads Six knee and knee/shin pads tested scientifically. Which one of them protects you more?
110. Fitness with Matt Hart More reader questions answered by our resident training and fitness guru.
114. Route Guide: The Cheviot Hills A little bit of magic tucked up in the top right corner of England.
126. Premier Listing Listings of all the bike shops who give discounts to Singletrack Subscribers