9. Editorial. There are mountain bike trails out there now that need your help! Ride them!
10. For Lakeland Lovers. Dave Anderson maintains that the only time to visit the Lakes is right now.
20. Chris Akrigg. Trials? DH? XC? No problem. A photo profile of one of the UK’s best all-round riders.
28. Column: Phillip Diprose. Can you smell that? Smell’s like mountain biking…
33. Bike Test – 2011 bikes! Three new bikes from Nukeproof, Santa Cruz and Trek
42. Interview: Cedric Gracia. The talented Frenchman comes under the Singletrack spotlight.
50. Column: Alex Leigh. Alex reckons it’s very easy to quietly become a ex-mountain biker
52. Mountain Rescue. Who do you call when you’ve got it wrong in the hills? Be thankful that Mountain Rescue volunteers are ready to scramble.
58. Cycle Recycle. What happens to bikes when they’re no longer needed? With luck, they’ll end up here and made into fresh new rides.
64. Through the Grinder. Ten pages of real products put through some real-world testing.
78. Blame the Dog. Our US correspondent ponders the end of Interbike in Vegas. With interesting footnote.
80. Alt. Racing. There’s a new style of racing that isn’t XC; it’s not downhill and it’s not orienteering. Yet it’s quickly gaining popularity in the UK.
88. Grouptest: Trail Shoes. A dozen SPD shoes that’ll get you stared at less in the pub, while still letting you ride your bike with some efficiency.
96. Competition: Win a Lupine Wilma Light worth £475 920 Lumens of power from a tiny light and battery.
98. Too Cool for Old School. If you always wanted a particular bike back in the ‘90s, chances are that it was at the Old World Mountain Bike Championships this summer.
102. Gallery: Autumn colours Reuben Krabbe shows us his view of those autumn colours.
110. Fitness Questions. Matt Hart answers your fitness questions. This issue: stretching and carbo-loading.
114. Route Guide: Berkshire Woodlands. London mountain bikers keep this corner of leafy singletrack to themselves. Here’s a glimpse into that world.
126. Premier Club. See what discounts you can get as a Singletrack subscriber.
127. Outro. Bike trade shows are like rock and roll hurricanes. Apparently.