9. Editorial Chipps reckons that everyone has been secretly training.You mean you haven’t?
10. Newfoundland eh? Dre Hestler took a trip to this lesser-known corner of Canada and found gold.
20. Pass Storming What’s the difference between a Lakeland day out and pass storming? Beards, mostly.
30. Blame the Dog Mike Ferrentino asks you to appreciate the work that goes on behind every perfect image.
32. Interview: Tony Lund Tony is behind the Lee Quarry trail centre – and in opening up a whole corner of Lancashire to riding.
41. Bike Test Feature: Boardman, Cube and Diamondback Three bikes from £999-£1400 by tested everywhere from trail centres to lonely moor tops.
52. Competition Win a Fuji Tahoe 29er worth £1000!
54. Hut to Hut in Colorado Toby Taylor tells the story of a three day supported trip across Colorado, staying in fully stocked mountain huts.
62. Column: Geoff Johnson Grab your bike and get out there now. Stuff the consequences!
64. Column: Industry Insider Want to get sponsored to ride your bike? Then follow these essential things NOT to do.
68. Through the Grinder. Products dragged through the winter months and reviewed for you.
82. Access All Areas The latest instalment of Dave Anderson’s series on outdoor access.This time he looks at erosion.
86. Hans Rey Unpublished A gallery of rare, unseen Hans Rey photos from his 25 year career.
96. Grouptest: Baggy Shorts Just in time for summer. Essential baggy shorts for every occasion.
108. Fitness Matt Hart brings your fitness levels to a crescendo of efficiency in time for the summer events.
118. Route Guide: Clocaenog, North Wales North Wales isn’t all about trail centres, reckons Benji.
126. Outro: Wonder Woman The story behind this bizarre photo from the ’97 Malverns.