6| Classic Rides
9. Editorial There is a powerful force in the universe, reckons Chipps. He calls it ‘Accidental Energy’. If only we could harness it.
10. Classic Rides: High Street Mark and Sanny take on this classic Lakeland epic pass.
20. Georgia on my mind Tomasz Djebiec explores the original Georgia.
30. Column: Blame the Dog We’re all experts, thanks to the internet, reckons Mike Ferrentino. As if…
32. Interview: Ajay Pandit Chhetri We interview the Himalaya’s best all round mountain biker and multiple Yak Attack winner.
40. Summer Rust and Winter Blues Jenn looks closely at the real colours of mountain biking. Did you think that mud is just brown?
49. The Cycle Show 2011 Join us at the big bike show! Now at Birmingham’s NEC.
52. Shimano Singletrack Classic Weekender Another weekend of great times and fun racing, all on the same bike.
56. Bike Test: Full suspension 29ers Three big wheel bouncers from Giant, Pivot and Santa Cruz
70. Brits Abroad: Portes Du Soleil Matt and Jon use the excuse of the Pass’portes du Soleil event to get themselves lost and beaten in the Alps.
80. Competition: Win an Ibis Mojo SLR! Another chance to win this stunning bike.
82. Singletrack Sleepless in the Saddle The friendliest 24 hour race in the UK, sponsored by the friendliest magazine.
84. Access All Areas Dave Anderson gets the CTC’s thoughts on the potential forestry sell-off.
90. Through the Grinder Ten pages of bikes, bits and bobs put through summer sun, mud and dust.
102. Gallery: Forever England Glorious shots of English riding. It’s not all bad here, eh?
112. Grouptest: Race Shoes A dozen race shoes reviewed for you, whether you’re all XC or all DH.
124. Fitness Questions Matt Hart looks into the physiological differences between men and women in cycle sport.
128. Route Guide – Beyond Innerleithen Go on, dare to leave the trail centre. Benji shows you how.
138. Singletrack Premier Club All the best deals for Singletrack subscribers, right here.
142. Outro He may have invented Rock Shox, but Paul Turner is rubbish in the wet of a British winter.