9. Editorial Chipps calls for the return of the drinking, dallying sportsman to mountain biking.
10. Classic Rides: The Long Mynd This mound of Shropshire hills contains many bridleway gems. Benji attempts to ride them all. In one day.
20. Riding below the Weißerwusrtäquator. Sim, Dave and Olie drove to Bavaria in a van with three bikes and a lot of expectations.
32. Interview: Isla Rowntree Racer, business owner, bike builder, pioneer… Benji interviews Isla Rowntree
40. Column: Mike Ferrentino’s Blame the Dog Fancy new bikes don’t necessarily make an old trail rideable.
43. Bike Test: Attention Seekers Three show-stopping, exuberant bikes from Jones, Nicolai and Salsa.
54. Singletrack Propaganda. If you’re a current subscriber, you get Premier access for free. If you’re not, it starts from £2 a month.
56. Interview: Dr Jon - The thinking man’s bike geek. One man’s search towards the perfect bike, via freak bikes, big wheels and a Dremel.
68. Competition. Win an Ibis Mojo SL! And read the funny story from Scot Nicol while you’re at it.
70. Through the Grinder. It was sunny, it was rainy, it was cloudy.We were testing products in all of it.
84. Column: Something very English Jenn Hopkins reflects on the world outside the window and not putting off that ride.
94. Head to head – Euro mail-order. Bikes you can buy on the internets. Benji tests a Rose against a BeOne.
98. Travel Feature: Idaho Chipps reckons that Sun Valley, Idaho, absolutely must be on your ‘one day I’ll ride there’ list.
112. Grouptest: Mud tyres Ten mud tyres tested to keep you from sliding into trees this winter.
122. Fitness Questions with Matt Hart Keeping fit this winter. Should you go night riding? What about running? Matt Hart answers all.
126. Route Guide: Exmoor Benji takes on the sandstone and gorse of this West Country classic
138. Singletrack Premier Over 100 deals to be had for Singletrack Premier Members.
142. Outro – classic photos Martin Hawyes trialsing in Paris: Chipps scans another slide from the archives.