9. Editorial It’s all doom and gloom in the publishing world. Or is it? Chipps has some news for you.
10. UK Feature: The Whisky Riders Chipps assembles the Whisky Riders once more and heads off to explore a less popular corner of Scotland.
22. Column: Blame The Dog Mike Ferrentino looks in the mirror and decides to ride bikes more. You might want to read this one…
24. International Travel: Iceland Jérôme Clémentz and friends head to Iceland in search of geysers, trails and unpronounceable mountains.
35. Singletrack Premier Subscriptions Got a subscription? Got an iPad (or an iPhone, Kindle, Android, etc…)? Get them linked up by upgrading to Premier.
38. UK Adventure: A Bad Excuse For A Good Day Out Jenn breaks everyone else’s resolutions for them and makes up a bad excuse for a great ride. 48. Grouptest: Cleaners and Degreasers Six degreasers and four detergents put through their paces by Dr. Fisk and his Marigolds.
56. Classic Rides: Brecon Beacons Jenn and Jon discover there’s a view out there somewhere.There has to be. It’s Wales, after all.
65. Propaganda It’s only January and already our race calendars are half full. Get your Singletrack jerseys here!
66. Column: GBRS Louise Kidney has a Global Brain Replacement System in her pocket, and that’s where it’s staying.
68. Fitness Matt Hart, Ali Mills and Dr. Jon get stuck into your training plans, sore knees and dicky elbows. Real advice for real riding.
72. Through the Grinder Eleven pages of products that have survived the winter in the hands of our bicycle demolition team.
86. Bike test: Privateer Racers Fancy a spot of speed this summer? Olly Townsend takes three full-sus race bikes from Felt, Scott and Specialized to the tapes.
98. Route Guide: Marlborough Downs Benji heads south and rides all over that green bit you can see from the M4.
110. Outro Another faded slide from Chipps’ archive translated and explained.