Click here to try it for free
All subscribers will gain access to an archive of 236 issues:
Available to read:
Available to read:
• Priest appeals for help as essential supplies for Calais refugees dry up
• Boston Archbishop flies in to Knock on historic Aer Lingus service
• Anti-nuclear groups vow to carry on fight after MPs back Trident
• Cardinal Nichols appeals for calm after South Sudan hit by new violence
• ‘Let’s Be One’ says ACN as the WYD preparations gather pace
• Pope condemns barbaric attack as Church rallies to ease France’s pain
• ‘This madness has to stop’: Bishops say America on brink as race divide widens
• Erdogan causes panic in west as coup response turns into purge of rivals
• Hispanic Catholics ready to back Clinton but Trump maintains narrow lead among Church’s white voters
• Caritas schools offer ray of hope to the refugee children of Syria
• Cardinal Nichols responds to Brexit with call for understanding and calm in the UK
• Vatican Cardinal's piano recital raises funds for Middle East Christians
• Justice and Peace Network issues rallying cry for the protection of democracy
• COMMENT: Telling women they can have babies later if they wish is peddling a lie that comes back to haunt too many
• COMMENT: Society has to address problem of poor white boys’ education
• EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Songs of Praise’s Pam Rhodes speaks to The Universe’s Nick Benson about her latest book, Then Sings My Soul, her love of hymns and the wonderful stories behind them as well as the modern role of the popular BBC TV religious programme
The Universe is the largest selling Catholic newspaper for Great Britain and Ireland, and has been since 1860. The Universe works closely with all agencies of the Catholic Church to produce a newspaper whose news coverage is second to none; and it enjoys a considerable reputation for campaigning on a wide range of Catholic concerns.
Readers who have sampled the digital service and prefer, or require, a print subscription of the The Universe Newspaper are encouraged to subscribe here.
If you have an iPad or iPhone you can read the latest issue as well as the extensive archive via the The Universe app.
Android owners can also read the magazine with the Exactly app. Click here to download or search for Exactly on the Google Play Store.
For full access, just log in with your Exact Editions username and password when prompted by the app.
All subscribers will gain access to all 236 issues:
Copyright © 2016 Exact Editions Ltd.