Click here to try it for free
All subscribers will gain access to an archive of 47 issues:
Available to read:
Available to read:
• ‘RAILFREIGHT AROUND EXETER IN THE SPEEDLINK ERA’ by David Mitchell
• ‘THE CAN MAN - CAN’ by Robin Morel
• ‘CLASSIC TRACTION AROUND CHESTERFIELD: PART 2: SEPTEMBER 1971’ by Bill Jamieson.
• ‘IRON ORE GIANTS’ by Colin Boocock
• ‘RECOLLECTIONS OF A BILLINGHAM SPOTTER 1973-75’ by Graham Bell.
• ‘HIGHLAND CAPITAL – INVERNESS’ photographs by Gavin Morrison.
• ‘GREAT YARMOUTH – AUGUST BANK HOLIDAY SUNDAY 1977’ by Andy Sparks and photographs by Ray Briscall.
• ‘PERFORMANCE CINDERELLAS: SUBS AND EPBS ON THE SOUTHERN REGION’ by Andrew James
• ‘AN AFTERNOON ON RATTERY BANK’ by Mark Brammer
• ‘MOTORAIL VEHICLES FOR N GAUGE’ by Andrew Gibbs
• ‘CARLISLE NORTH END’ by Peter Welsh
TRACTION Magazine is the bi-monthly publication which caters solely for those interested in the fascinating development of diesel and electric traction on the railways of the UK.
Within the pages of TRACTION you will find a wide variety of articles written by professional railwaymen, railway historians and enthusiasts. Each issue contains high quality and thought provoking articles, as well as news of heritage traction on both the main and preserved lines.
The trial issue includes an article on the Kenyon Junction, a photgraphic feature on trains in North Wales and a special report by the editor on the 186 trains which ran for the Pope's visit in 1982.
A new issue of TRACTION will be available to enjoy every other month from www.exacteditions.com/traction.
If you would like digital access while you’re on the move, why not download our app for the iPhone and iPad?
Kindle Fire owners can download Traction by searching the Amazon App Store for "Traction magazine".
Digital subscribers can also read the magazine in the 'Exactly' Android app. Click here to download.
All subscribers will gain access to all 47 issues:
Copyright © 2015 Exact Editions Ltd.