Full refund within 30 days if you're not completely satisfied.
Product showcase onparadenew kitchen designs
1. Freshen up your kitchen for spring with the new Azure finish from William Ball’s vibrant Variocolore hi-gloss range. Here, the pale blue hue is applied to a slab-style door, which forms a striking contrast against the Nero black gloss cabinets. Kitchens priced on request. 0800 581 107 | www.williamball.co.uk
2. Design-led kitchen firm SplinterWorks has created a number of options set to appeal to trendsetters desiring statement interiors. The space-age Wink island unit combines a hollow, hand-polished cast concrete block with drawers in English walnut. The curved stainless steel extraction loop and legs are finished in gloss paint. Other materials can be custom-specified. Single sculptural pieces, from £25,000; whole kitchen projects, from £100,000. 01483 573 488 | www.splinterworks.co.uk
3. A dark berry hue is a vibrant alternative to black, and when combined with this antique white finish, offers a contemporary update on the classic monochrome look. Neil Lerner has introduced rich Blackberry glass to its portfolio of cabinetry finishes. The flexibility of the configurations available means that, as shown here, furniture from the same range as this handle-less kitchen can also feature in the lounge or dining area. Kitchens, from £20,000. 020 7433 0705 | www.neillerner.com
4. Everyone knows that black is flattering, and here it is used to best effect on this chic tap. Abode’s Linear, set to launch in March, would be a key design piece in a glamorous scheme. The sophisticated monobloc has a chrome stand and handles, but the key detail is the extra slim, matt black Teflon®-coated spout, topped off with a polished chrome aerator. Priced on request. 01226 283 434 | www.abode.eu
5. If you’re hankering after a classic kitchen style, but want something that is still modern and fresh, John Lewis of Hungerford has brought the design of its rustic Front Framed collection up-to-date. For example, it is now possible to customise your scheme with a choice from more than 70 paint colours in the company’s recently launched range. Unit shown, from £2,700. Kitchens, from £12,000. 0700 278 4726 | www.john-lewis.co.uk
6. Appreciate the depth of a vibrant colour by opting for a matt door finish. Because a silkier surface doesn’t reflect light as readily as a glossy option would, the colour appears to be more intense. Plus, it’s easy to care for as it doesn’t mark easily. Nolte’s Colour Line collection is available with handleless matt finish doors, in a series of hue options including a Metallic Ocean, quartz grey, and the white and purple pictured here. Kitchens, from £18,000. 01279 868 500 | www.markdavid.co.uk