Full refund within 30 days if you're not completely satisfied.
Product showcase onparadenew appliance designs
1. Rayburn’s Heatranger 600 series combines good looks with a large capacity. A vast cast iron hot plate for up to eight pans partners two big ovens (47 and 34 litre capacities) and a boiler that can power up to 20 radiators while giving plenty of hot water. 100cm wide. Three models vary from 16.6kW to 29.3kW outputs, with an eco mode for energy efficiency. From £6,650. 0845 815 2020 | www.rayburn-web.co.uk
2. Caffeine fans can keep all of their coffee-making ephemera in the PKD6070M accessory drawer, which co-ordinates with the PE3810-M fully integrated coffee machine from AEG Electrolux. The appliance features electronic touch controls, pre-programmed coffee selection, an LED display and a halogen light, and can make up to six cups at once. In stainless steel. Around £1,500. 0844 561 1611 | www.aeg-electrolux.co.uk
3. This elegant double oven offers plenty of functionality in one unit, designed to be built-in at eye level. Siemens’ HB55MB550B boasts electronic sensors to control temperature on all functions, which include 3D hot air cooking for even results. An activeKlean setting and catalytic liners make this model easier to clean. In stainless steel, it can be matched with options including steam and microwave ovens and warming drawers. 58l main oven, 30l top oven. Around £1,100. 0844 892 9044 | www.siemens-home.co.uk
4. Do you need to satisfy your caffeine craving in a hurry? Nespresso has introduced a new high-end addition to its range of machines for use with pre-prepared coffee pods. The Lattissima premium offers convenient, yet tasty coffee making at the touch of a button, for those who want an alternative option to a built-in appliance. It includes a milk frother. 25.8x20.5x34.2cm. £449. 0800 442 442 | www.nespresso.com
5. Add a slice of zest to your kitchen scheme with one of the new colours that Gorenje has added to its Retro Collection of 1950s-inspired fridge freezers. If you’re feeling daring, why not opt for zingy lime green, or juicy raspberry pink? The appliances are also all A+ or A++ rated for energy, and feature an LED control screen, along with FastFreeze and SuperCool functions. Different configuration options allow you to find the appliance to suit you. Prices on request. 020 8247 3980 | www.gorenje.co.uk
6. Mirror a black glass hob with a hood finished in the same material. The Sombra 68 hood from Blanco by Gutmann comes in three widths of 900, 1200 or 1400mm, and the glass appears to hover slightly below the main stainless steel body. Four LED lamps illuminate the cooking area. Max. noise level 64dB(A). Max. extraction rate 1200m3/h. From £2,238. 0844 912 0100 | www.blanco.co.uk