Full refund within 30 days if you're not completely satisfied.
Product showcase onparadeNewbathroomdesigns
1. In search of something a little different for your new bathroom? How about a shower with an oversized square head? Measuring 40×40cm, the 040445138V thermostatic shower column by Italian manufacturer MGS Progetti will ensure a thorough drenching. Suitable for a minimalist scheme, this model also comes with separate wand-style handshower and is made entirely from stainless steel. Around £4,040. 01732 762 056 | www.mgstaps.com
2. An unsightly shower tray can ruin the look of a sleek wetroom or shower enclosure, but Laufen’s latest offering addresses this problem beautifully. The Lb3 shower tray has a slimline 20mm profile that looks stunning when teamed with a simple glass screen, rather than fully enclosed. To continue the streamlined effect, the waste is concealed with a magnetic acrylic panel that sits flush with the tray. 1200×900×15mm. £668. 01530 510 007 | www.laufen.co.uk
3. Modular bathroom furniture allows you to create as much or as little storage as you need and blends well into contemporary room schemes. Hi-gloss finishes are currently popular but why not combine with real wood veneer to add a twist? The Calidris range from Dansani offers a realm of possibilities. In matt smoked oak, the vanity unit and wall cabinet shown are finished with contrasting black hi-gloss doors, while the wall shelf is also made from the same timber. £2,715 for the items shown including Kantate basin, and mirror with integrated lights. 0800 587 1725 | www.dansani.com
4. Taps can really finish off a basin and give a lift to the plainest of styles. Ideal for compact cloakrooms or ensuites, the angular lines of Deva’s Raukawa mini mono basin mixer create a cutting-edge appeal, and the waterfall effect is sure to make an impressive visual statement. The tap is equipped with tilt and turn temperature and flow control. Around £200. 0870 848 8400 | www.deva.org.uk
5. For a truly sensory bathing experience, choose a standalone bath with a simple yet stunning shape. This softly-curved Teardrop design lends itself to long, indulgent soaks and is available in two sizes to fit into a number of bathroom schemes. Manufactured by British company Clearwater, the tub comes in white and is made from acrylic. Around £1,674. 0845 539 0055 | www.clearwater-revival.co.uk
6. The humble washbasin has really come of age and these days can be more of a design statement than a purely functional item. For any minimalist washroom, the Verso 65 washbasin from Ripples would be the perfect complement. The chunky basin sits atop a bench of wenge, and is equipped with tall taps installed on the floor. £865. 0800 107 0700 | www.ripples.ltd.uk Welcome