Full refund within 30 days if you're not completely satisfied.
Product showcase onparadeNewdiningdesigns
1. There’s a 1970s flavour to the flowery design of the fabric covering these futuristic Baboll armchairs. Peonies, poppies and petunias lend the Ken Scottdesigned, 100% cotton fabric a bright and cheerful feel. The chair base comes in a choice of lacquer colours. The other furniture shown is also by Altamoda Italia. Prices on request. +39 058 773 5355 | www.altamodaitalia.it
2. When choosing a dining table, consider a design with extending leaves, which will come in handy for family gatherings and dinner parties. Roche Bobois has introduced two such models, the Prismo in walnut, and the Oxymore in solid oak and oak veneer shown here. L290-345×W90×H76cm.
Around £3,287. Matching four-door sideboards, square cocktail table and other sizes available. 020 8877 7850 | www.rochebobois.com
3. The Louisiane furniture range offers authentic French style and a high degree of adaptability. There’s a wide choice of finishes and colours which can be customordered, while the outer ring of the table shown can be removed and stored in a secret drawer of the dresser/sideboard. French details include Parisienne louvre shutters and country house mouldings such as bonnet-top cornices. Sideboard, £1,991; table, £1,920; chairs, from £398 each; dresser, £3,108. Other items available in the range. 020 7935 7000 | www.grange.fr
4. This sideboard is a handy addition for storage, not to mention the integral wine rack, which will keep drinks close to hand while dining. Made from solid pine and shown here in a wax finish, the Provencal sideboard from CPW Furniture has an adjustable shelf in each of the two cupboards and will store 16 wine bottles. Also available in six paint finishes or an antique spray. £589. 01797 225 014 | www.cpwfurniture.co.uk
5. Instead of allowing lighting to blend into the background, why not make a real statement with a showstopping lamp such as this one? Any product created by internationally-renowned designer Verner Panton is bound to be a classic, and the Verpan Fun 11-DM
pendant is no exception, featuring a cluster of mother-of-pearl discs attached by chains of small metal rings. H44×W70cm. £1,225. Various other sizes and finishes available. 01252 717 771 | www.macandmacinteriors.com
6. Bold angles softened by gentlyrounded backrests give these chairs an architectural quality which is heightened by the sharply tapering legs of the glass-topped table. From the Axis collection by Gloster, the set is constructed from solid mahogany, and is treated with multiple coats of marine-grade paint in Sable. It’s designed for use indoors or out. Dining chairs with arms, £349 each; glass-topped table, £999. Also available in teak. 01454 631 950 | www.gloster.com Welcome