Full refund within 30 days if you're not completely satisfied.
Shop openings showroomspotlightFindinspirationforyourkitchenorbathroomschemeinoneofthese new stores
1. SieMatic’s hi-tech and super streamlined S2 kitchen will be on display at Urban Interior’s new showroom in Bethnall Green Road, London E1, where 600m2 of space split across three floors allows plenty of room to admire the retailer’s kitchen, bathroom and interiors products. Further display highlights are the elegant Villeroy & Boch La Belle bathroom collection and the modular Shape range. SieMatic S2 kitchen, from £20,000. 020 7739 4644 | www.urbaninterior.co.uk
2. If you’re searching for some textiles for a dining room or open-plan kitchen, why not pay a visit to the new flagship showroom of German fabric house JAB Anstoetz? The company has relocated from within the Chelsea Harbour Design Centre to a larger 400m2 complex on The Boulevard in London’s Imperial Wharf, SW6. Fabrics, priced on request. 020 7348 6620 | www.jab.de/en
3. The Chelsea Harbour Design Centre plays host to the first London show space of British bath specialist Victoria + Albert. Specialising in design-led freestanding baths and statement basins created from 100% Quarrycast®
– a volcanic limestone composite that is naturally glossy white, durable, insulates well and is easy to clean – the company has its Premium bathtub and basin collections on display. The specification showroom is intended as a resource for architects and interior designers – products will not be on sale directly. 020 7351 4378 | www.vandabaths.com
4. Three floors of display space await the arrival of designer furniture specialists Go Modern. The 175m2 showroom, which is due to open in June, is located at 565 Kings Road, London SW6, and will showcase internationally branded pieces of indoor and outdoor furniture, accessories, lighting and contemporary flueless fires. 0845 652 0332 | www.gomodern.co.uk Welcome