MAR/APR 2012 VOLUME 17, NO.2
COVER STORY 34. Australian Dollar to Head Down Under in 2012? l s Michael Boutros and Christopher Vecchio analyse where the AUD might be heading this year.
FEATURES 38. Still Golden l s The gold bull market is not over, says Ben Mountifield.
42. Wealth in Feng Shui s David Burton explores the trading methodology of WD Gann.
REVIEWS 68. Book Reviews n l s YTE provides a roundup of the latest book titles to hit the shelves.
70. Software Review n l s Three traders at different levels of experience test Pairtrade Finder.
INTERVIEWS 28. David Ryan n l s David Ryan is one of the most successful traders to come out of the storied stable of William O’Neil, the inventor of the aggressive growth/momentumtradingstrategyCANSLIM. In a rare interview he spoke to YTE’s Ben Power.
60. Trader’s Story n l s Get to know your fellow traders: Kel Butcher speaks with forex trader and trading educator, Jeff Arcos.
COLUMNS 12. Market Snapshot n l s Lachlan McPherson provides up-to-date market analysis: Survival of the fittest – Australian retail 2012.
14. Take A Stand n l s Stand up for what you believe in, says Louise Bedford.
16. Options Corner l Our resident options experts, James Cordier and Michael Gross, answer readers’ questions.
20. Currency Corner l s Bradley Gilbert analyses the current market: where to from here?
24. Commodities Corner l Market expert Aaron Lynch explores commodities markets: testing times.
26. Trading Tax q&a l s Resident tax expert Adrian Raftery, aka ‘Mr Taxman’, answers readers’ most pressing trading tax questions.
46. Where to in 2012? s Room for improvement, says Dawn Bolton-Smith.
74. The Rub n l s Michael Pascoe: The split ends of insider trading.
REGULARS 10. Market News n The latest news, announcements, services and trading tools to hit the market.
49. Chart Watch n l s
54. Current & New Charts n l s
66. Trading Life n l s Christopher Weaver shares his trading life.
72. Marketplace/Seminars n l s n NEWCOMERS l INTERMEDIATE s EXPERIENCED