JAN/FEB 2012 VOLUME 2 , NO.1
INTERVIEWS 28. Malcolm Pryor n l s YTE’s Ben Power speaks to technical analyst and educator Malcolm Pryor – who talks CFDs, spread betting, trading strategies, and what it takes to make a successful trader.
62. Trader’s Story n l s Get to know your fellow traders: YTE speaks with forex trader, trading coach and stay-athome mum, Marina Katsouris.
COVER STORY 40. US Dollar to Outperform European Majors in 2012 l s Michael Boutros and Christopher Vecchio provide currency market analysis: Which currencies to trade in 2012.
FEATURES 34. The Big Picture l s Glenn Kuppe examines the history of secular bear markets.
46. Secrets from the Tomb n David Burton explores the trading methodology of WD Gann.
50. Diary of a Currency Trader l s Due to recent market volatility, currency trading is experiencing a popularity boom; Rob Colville shares his most recent trade examples.
52. An introduction to Japan’s best-kept technical indicator secret s Jay Ng explains the Japanese technical indicator, Ichimoku Kinko Hyo, and provides analysis of the USD/CHF.
REVIEWS 68. Book Reviews n l s YTE provides a roundup of the latest book titles to hit the shelves.
70. Software Review n l s Three traders at different levels of experience test CMC Tracker.
COLUMNS 10. Market Snapshot n l s Sandy Jadeja explores upcoming trading opportunities.
12. Feeling like a GFC victim? n l s Take action and take control, says Louise Bedford.
14. Options Corner l Our resident options experts, James Cordier and Michael Gross, answer readers’ questions.
16. Currency Corner l Bradley Gilbert provides analysis of the currency market: This isn’t just another crisis, it’s the Perfect Storm!
20. Spread Corner l Angus Campbell: The equity market Christmas rally.
22. Commodities Corner l Market expert Ben Mountifield explores commodities markets: Profiting from peak oil.
26. Trading Tax q&a l s Resident tax expert Lee Hadnum answers readers’ most pressing trading tax questions.
55. Letters to Toni l
56. Chart Watch n l s Hemal Pandya takes a look at trading opportunities from 2011, the threat of a sustained rally in the USD, and the impact that might have on sterling and euro currency crosses in 2012.
74. The Rub n l s Clem Chambers: Where to for Europe and the euro?
REGULARS 08. Market News n The latest news, announcements, services and trading tools to hit the market.
58. Current & New Charts n l s
66. Trading Life n l s Greg Secker shares his trading life.
72. Marketplace/Seminars n l s
n NEWCOMERS l INTERMEDIATE s EXPERIENCED