MAR/APR 2012 VOLUME 2 , NO.2
COVER STORY 34 Timing FX day trades l s Stephen Jennings shows you how to time FX day trades with news announcements – providing an edge to trading success.
FEATURES 40. Trading with Gann's rearview mirror l s Michael S Jenkins looks at WD Gann’s use of planetary location to predict price.
44. Still Golden n l s The gold bull market is not over, says Ben Mountifield.
50. Wealth in Feng Shui l s David Burton explores the trading methodology of WD Gann.
REVIEWS 68. Book Reviews n l s YTE provides a roundup of the latest book titles to hit the shelves.
70. Software Review n l s Three traders at different levels of experience test Pairtrade Finder.
INTERVIEWS 28. David Ryan n l s David Ryan is one of the most successful traders to come out of the storied stable of William O’Neil, the inventor of the aggressive growth/ momentum trading strategy CAN SLIM. In a rare interview he spoke to YTE’s Ben Power.
62. Trader’s Story n l s Get to know your fellow traders: YTE UK speaks with day trader Richard L. Muehlberg.
COLUMNS 10. Market Snapshot n l s Sandy Jadeja explores upcoming trading opportunities.
12. Take a Stand n l s Stand up for what you believe in, says Louise Bedford.
14. Options Corner l Our resident options experts, James Cordier and Michael Gross, answer readers’ questions.
16. Currency Corner l Michael Boutros and Christopher Vecchio provide analysis of the currency market: Australian dollar to head down under in 2012.
20. Spread Corner l Angus Campbell looks at how to manage risk in a volatile market.
22. Commodities Corner l Market expert Aaron Lynch explores commodities markets: testing times.
26. Trading Tax q&a l s Resident tax expert Lee Hadnum answers readers’ most pressing trading tax questions.
54. Where to in 2012? l Room for improvement, says Dawn Bolton-Smith.
57. Chart Watch n l s Hemal Pandya provides analysis of the GBP/USD and EUR/USD.
74. The Rub n l s Clem Chambers: 2012 — a bull or a bear market?
REGULARS 08. Market News n The latest news, announcements, services and trading tools to hit the market.
59. Current & New Charts n l s
66. Trading Life n l s Christopher Weaver shares his trading life.
72. Marketplace/Seminars n l s n NEWCOMERS l INTERMEDIATE s EXPERIENCED