MAY/JUN 2012 VOLUME 2 , NO.3
COVER STORY 44. Examining Volume Analysis l s Steven Mayne and Nicholas Tidswell, on how traders can benefit from volume analysis to create a clearer picture of the technical setups on the market.
FEATURES 34. Opportunities in Uranium l s Ben Mountifield analyses uranium prices and suggests how traders can capitalize on expected improvement.
48. Swing Charts n l s David Burton explores the trading methodology of WD Gann.
REVIEWS 68. Book Reviews n l s YTE provides a roundup of the latest book titles to hit the shelves.
70. Software Review n l s Three traders at different levels of experience test TC2000 version 12.1.
INTERVIEWS 28. Richard Weissman n l s YTE'S Ben Power speaks with Richard Weissman about his casino paradigm, a psychologically easy way to rise positions and the importance of keeping a trading journal.
40. Larry Williams n l s Kel Butcher speaks with Larry Williams about what he has learnt from 50 years in the markets.
62. Trader’s Story n l s Get to know your fellow traders: YTE speaks with Alan Liao.
COLUMNS 10. Market Snapshot n l s Sandy Jadeja explores upcoming trading opportunities.
12. The 8 Habits of Highly Effective Traders l s Louise Bedford details the habits traders must develop for success. 14. Options Corner l Our resident options experts, James Cordier and Michael Gross, answer readers’ questions.
16. Currency Corner l Bradley Gilbert provides analysis of the current market: It’s crunch time for Europe.
20. Spread Betting Corner l Angus Campbell provides strategies traders can use to avoid common mistakes.
22. Commodities Corner l Market expert Aaron Lynch explores commodities markets.
26. Trading Tax q&a l s Resident tax expert Lee Hadnum answers readers’ most pressing trading tax questions.
52. Dont fight the tape! s Dawn Bolton-Smith on current market conditions and trading education. 54. Chart Watch n l s Hemal Pandya provides analysis of the GBP/USD and EUR/USD: Navigating the FX markets with trend continuation strategies. 74. The Rub n l s Clem Chambers: Investing hell but trading heaven.
REGULARS 08. Market News n The latest news, announcements, services and trading tools to hit the market.
58. Current & New Charts n l s
66. Trading Life n l s Steven Mayne shares his trading life.
72. Marketplace/Seminars n l s n NEWCOMERS l INTERMEDIATE s EXPERIENCED