Click here to try it for free
All subscribers will gain access to an archive of 246 issues:
Available to read:
Available to read:
• Last dash for aid as migrants face Calais camp closure.
• Progressio announces plans to close in March 2017.
• Catholic aid agencies applaud Columbian peace deal.
• £100 million price tag placed on Jesuit college.
• Bishop urges inquiry as prison violence spirals out of control.
• New UN report demands swift action over fair pay, opportunities for women.
• New Veritas director looking forward to fresh challenge.
• Bottom of the class for World Bank after Christian Aid shames investment record.
• Reach out to the poor, says Bishop Moth.
• Corbyn says he wants a minister for peace.
• Theology commission looks to breach barriers to unity.
• Vatican signs deal to beat corruption.
• COMMENT: The party's over: Corbyn is taking Labour into the wilderness.
• COMMENT: Read it in the stars: Holywood's golden couple had no chance.
• Leon Spence: When you are out of step with the rest of the party, it is you that has to leave the dance floor.
• Fr Sean McDonagh, writes about protecting the worlds oceans.
• Proclaim feature: Crossing the threshold, encouraging the 80 per cent to return to Church.
The Universe is the largest selling Catholic newspaper for Great Britain and Ireland, and has been since 1860. The Universe works closely with all agencies of the Catholic Church to produce a newspaper whose news coverage is second to none; and it enjoys a considerable reputation for campaigning on a wide range of Catholic concerns.
Readers who have sampled the digital service and prefer, or require, a print subscription of the The Universe Newspaper are encouraged to subscribe here.
If you have an iPad or iPhone you can read the latest issue as well as the extensive archive via the The Universe app.
Android owners can also read the magazine with the Exactly app. Click here to download or search for Exactly on the Google Play Store.
For full access, just log in with your Exact Editions username and password when prompted by the app.
All subscribers will gain access to all 246 issues:
Copyright © 2016 Exact Editions Ltd.